Frequently Asked Questions
- How are you able to offer products at such low prices?
- Do you sell used breast pumps?
- How can I be sure that I am buying the right breast pump?
- Which breast pump brand is the best?
- How will my order be shipped?
- What is your return policy?
- What should I do if I receive a damaged breast pump?
- What should I do if I have questions before or after purchasing a breast pump from your website?
How are you able to offer products at such low prices?
We save money by purchasing our inventory in large quantities, and we are able to pass the savings on to you. Also since our store is only available online (we do not have any retail locations) we are able to cut our costs even more.
Do you sell used breast pumps?
No. All pumps from BreastPumps.com are new and sealed in the manufacturer’s original packaging. Breast pumps are considered personal care items and should not be shared with other mothers. We only sell new breast pumps to ensure that the health of you and your baby is protected.
How can I be sure that I am buying the right breast pump?
Finding the right breast pump is all about finding the pump that will work best for your pumping needs and lifestyle. Read product reviews and articles before you buy to ensure that you make an informed purchase. The Breast Pump Comparisons and Finding the Right Pump resources on our site can help you begin your pump research.
Which breast pump brand is the best?
Only the most trusted brands of breast pumps and pumping products are available at BreastPumps.com. Each brand has unique features that make its pumps better for different situations and lifestyles. Your needs will determine which is best for you. Visit our Breast Pump Comparisons section to see which brand has all the right features for you.
How will my order be shipped?
BreastPumps.com ships orders within the United States only. All orders are processed and shipped within 1 business day. Please note that orders placed on holidays or weekends will be processed on the following business day.
Free Ground Shipping is available for all Continental U.S. orders totaling $70.
All orders are shipped via FedEx, therefore a physical address is needed because FedEx is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
What is your return policy?
We have a 60 return policy for all of our merchandise. Please read our full Return Policy before sending any items back to us.
What should I do if I receive a damaged breast pump?
If an item in your order was damaged during shipping, please call our customer service line within 48 hours and have your order information readily available.
If you have item with a manufacturer’s defect please contact the manufacturer directly by calling the customer service line.
- Ameda 1-800-323-4060 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday.
- Avent 1-800-54-AVENT from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday.
- Dr. Brown 1-800-778-9001 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday.
- Medela 1-800-435-8316 from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST,) Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Playtex 1-800-222-0453 Monday through Friday.
- Whisper Wear 1-770-984-0905
What should I do if I have questions before or after purchasing a breast pump from your website?
Simply call our customer service line, click on the Live Chat button or send us an email if you have any questions that are not answered on our website.
While we are always happy to answer your questions, we strongly urge you to seek the assistance of a local lactation consultant who can provide one-on-one assistance if you are experiencing a breastfeeding or pumping problem. You can find a list of certified lactation consultants in your area at the International Lactation Consultant Association website at www.ilca.org.