You have no items to compare.
Ameda Platinum Electric Breast Pump Description
The latest of the Ameda line, the durable and innovative 9 lb. Platinum features:
- Perfect engineering for long-term use, including establishing and maintaining milk production.
- VacuSense Technology, which provides consistent suction during double and single pumping and at varying altitudes.
- Custom Control – Unlike single-dials pumps, the Platinum has separate, soft-touch, push-button vacuum and cycle controls, so it doesn't make decisions for mothers or limit their choices, allowing mothers to "follow their flow" at every pumping. With the Platinum, mothers can easily find their own most effective pump settings every time and, like the breastfeeding baby, achieve a multi-phase experience.
- Well-lit LCD displays include a timer that makes following pumping protocols easier day and night.
- Whisper-quiet operation and automatic suction and release for the ultimate ease of use and effectiveness.
- Built-in double holders securely support milk bags or bottles of any size after pumping.
- Easy-to-clean flat-front control panel.
- Compatible with all Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems, which have Proven Airlock Protection to keep milk and moisture from entering narrow, hard-to-clean tubing while pumping. All parts are without BPA and DEHP.
- Single or double pumping.
- Unit weight: 9.7 lbs.
- Vacuum: 30-250 mmHg
- Cycles: 30-80 cpm
- Power: 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 3-year limited
Ameda Platinum Electric Breast Pump Features
Ameda Platinum Electric Breast Pump Accessories
What's in the Box
Questions and Answers for Ameda Platinum Electric Breast Pump
Read More About Ameda
Ameda has been a leader in the breast pump industry, with over 60 years of dedication and commitment to nursing mother's everywhere. Today, Ameda features nearly a dozen breast pumps in their product line, dedicated to the comfort and efficiency needed for successful pumping.
At BreastPumps.com, the safety of you and your child is as important to us as it is to you that is why we provide each and every customer with our Automatic Recall Alert.
In the event that a manufacturer’s recall is issued for any of the items that you purchased from BreastPumps.com, our Automatic Recall Alert (ARA) system will send you a recall notification email with details of the recall as well as instructions on what to do with the recalled item.